Aruba Outfitters is the fastest, easiest way to get the new networking equipment you need at the best possible price. Guaranteed. But that’s just part of the story.
Our founder, Kurt Rawlings has been in the networking industry since 1987.
Kurt was the Co-Owner and VP of sales and marketing at Computer Recyclers in Utah.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you deliver?
- All shipping is provided by Federal Express, UPS, DHL, USPS.
- Upon request we can ship products using the customers shipping account.
- Same day delivery or Saturday delivery can be arranged at an extra freight cost.
- All shipping costs will be determined by the shipping method along with the weight of the order.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We want to make it as easy as possible for you to order online. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact our sales team at 800-635-2816 or email [email protected].
- All payments can be processed by MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Paypal, Wire Transfer.
- We will not debit your card until the day the product ships.
- All orders outside the USA must be pre-paid via a wire transfer or a credit card.
Do you have a return policy?
RMA requests for non-defective products, upon approval, will be charged a restocking fee of 25% of the products sales price. Except in the case of an error made by Network Outfitters the customer accepts responsibility for the cost of freight (both original and return shipment).
Customers must return the product in the same condition and packaged in the same manner in which it was delivered from Network outfitters to the customer. Non-Defective product returns will only be accepted within 30 days of the original date of sale. If a product has a manufacturer seal, and the manufacturer seal is broken, the product is not returnable. OEM-Approved (Third Party) products, batteries, software, licenses, service agreements, or special order items are not eligible for return. Please contact your sales representative if you have any questions about product eligibility for return.