|I/O PORTS AND SLOTS|
|ADDITIONAL PORTS AND SLOTS|
|MEMORY AND PROCESSOR|
- Operating temperature:
- 32˚F to 131˚F (0˚C to 55˚C) up to 5000ft, 32˚F to 122˚F (0˚C to 50˚C)
- Derate -1˚C for every 1000 ft from 5000 ft to 10000 ft
- Operating Relative Humidity: 15% to 95%, (non-condensing) 10,000 ft
- Non-Operating/ Storage Temperature: -40˚C to +70˚C up to 15000 ft
- Non-Operating/ Storage Relative Humidity: 90% at 65˚C (non-condensing); 15,000 ft
- Acoustic: See data sheet
- Primary Airflow Direction: Port to power
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Voltage: See data sheet
- Maximum heat dissipation: See data sheet
- Current: See data sheet
- Maximum power rating: See data sheet
- Idle power: See data sheet
- Hibernate Power: 7W
- PoE Power (max possible):
- 720 W (JL320A)
- 860 W (JL324A)
- 1440 W (JL322A, JL323A, R0M67A, R0M68A)
- Idle power is the actual power consumption of the device with no ports connected.
- Maximum power rating and maximum heat dissipation are the worst case theoretical maximum numbers provide for planning the infrastructure with fully loaded PoE (if equipped), 100% traffic, all ports plugged in, and all modules populated.
- UL 60950-1, 2nd Edition
- EN 60950-1:2006 +A11:2009 : A1:2010 +A12:2011 +A2:2013
- IEC60950-1:2005 +A1:2009 +A2:2013
- CSA 22.2 No. 60950-1-07 2nd
- EN60825-1:2007 /IEC 60825-1:2007 Class 1
- VCCI Class A
- CNS 13438
- ICES-003 Class A
- FCC CFR 47 Part 15, Class A
- EN 55022: 2010/CISPR-22, Class A
- Generic: EN 55024:2010/CISPR 24
- ESD: IEC 61000-4-2
- Radiated: IEC 61000-4-3
- EFT/Burst: IEC 61000-4-4 Surge IEC 61000-4-5
- Conducted: IEC 61000-4-6
- Power frequency magnetic field: IEC 61000-4-8
- Voltage dips and interruptions: IEC 61000-4-11
- Harmonics: EN 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-2
- Flicker: EN 61000-3-3, IEC 61000-3-3
MANAGEMENT AND MONITORING
- Aruba Central
- Aruba AirWave Network Management
- IMC—Intelligent Management Center
- Command-line interface
- Web browser
- Configuration menu
- SNMP manager
- Out-of-band management
- Serial RS-232C
- Micro USB Serial
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
- Limited lifetime warrantySee www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information included with your product purchase.
- Software releasesTo find software for your product, refer to www.hpe.com/networking/support; for details on the software releases available with your product purchase, refer to www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary.
- DocumentationFor documentation including manuals for your product, refer to www.hpe.com/networking/library.
- Operating temperature:
PRODUCT AND TECHNOLOGY INFORMATION OTHER RESOURCES WARRANTY, SUPPORT, AND SERVICES Warranty: See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information included with your product purchase.
Service: For support and services information, visit https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/arubacare/.
There are no reviews yet.